Subject: RE: Win95 SUCKS!
From: "Christopher, Keith" <[email-masked]>
To: lightwave-owner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 96 10:50:00 PDT

Check the startup group and if there's nothing there check the registry for 
autostarting programs.

Keith

 ----------
From: lightwave-owner
To: lightwave
Subject: Win95 SUCKS!
Date: Friday, April 26, 1996 9:43AM

Do either of you guys have experience with Win95?

I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of some programs that
automatically run when my PC boots up...they're not started from the
autoexec file and I can't figure out how to stop these damn programs from
automatically starting.

This particular machine is a Compaq Presario and although it's a great
system, Compaq has installed all these lame programs that automatically
start and dunno how to get rid of them!  ARGH!

                                     -David Warner
                                      [email-masked]
                                      http://www.albany.net/~dwarner

 Lightspeed Animation Contest entries must be received by May 3rd, 1996!
                                                          -------------

 --- From the LightWave mailing list <[email-masked]> --------
 --- Posted by:  David Warner <[email-masked]>
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 --- For information, send e-mail to:  [email-masked] --------
 --- Message should include the phrase INFO LIGHTWAVE on a line by itself ---